Terms & Conditions
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including GLTC catalogue, email, internet or product offers
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys, seasonal offers, clearance items or sale items (see exclusions below)
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges
- Offer end dates apply
- Offers are at GLTC’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied
- Free delivery promotions applies to United Kingdom orders only
- For Terms & Conditions regarding our Refer a Friend Programme please click here. Please note the Refer a Friend Programme will cease on 30th April 2021, therefore any referee will need to make a purchase before 30th April 2021 for a reward to be valid.
Email sign up competition:
Sign up to our mailing list to be entered into our weekly and monthly prize draws. Each week of the month one entrant will be chosen to win a £100 gift card; during the last week of the month the prize will increase to a £250 gift card. Entrants should register to receive GLTC’s marketing emails at gltc.co.uk/signup or via the form on social media. At the end of each calendar month one winner will be selected at random and notified by email. The gift card will be valid for 24 months. No cash alternative or exchange.
Monthly #mygltc competition:
To enter our #mygltc competiton, entrants should post a photo including a GLTC product on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, tagging the photo with #mygltc or tagging GLTC's account for the relevant social media channel. At the end of each calendar month, GLTC will choose the best #mygltc photo to win a prize of £100 to spend at gltc.co.uk.
Winners will be notified via the social media channel through which they entered the competition, and GLTC will publish the results within 7 days of each month’s competition closing.
By entering the competition, entrants are giving GLTC permission to share their #mygltc photo via social media.
EXCLUDED PRODUCTS FROM PROMOTIONS
Where a “% off” offer is given, items already on promotion or in our sale and clearance categories are excluded, as are money-saving bundle offers.
GLTC reserve the right to amend our offer exclusion list at our discretion and without prior warning.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta and PayPal. We will take payment for your order when you place the order, this applies to items on a back order, pre-order or a longer delivery time scale.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
All prices include VAT, generally at 20%. Some children's products by law incur a lower VAT rate and this has been applied where relevant.
We can refund VAT on orders sent to BFPO addresses, as long as the address is located outside the European Union. We are happy to refund the VAT to you after your order has been dispatched. To request a VAT refund after dispatch, please send us a copy of a VAT exemption form signed by your CO. Remember to include the order number with your request.
- GLTC makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we make mistakes and reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. We will always inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Prices are correct at time of publishing
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering
PORTRAYAL OF PRODUCTS
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur
COPYRIGHT, IMAGE RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to G.L.T.C. Ltd
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose
- All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted
- All items are subject to availability.
- Most items can be ordered even if they are currently out of stock (we call this a backorder). However please note we are not able to accept backorders for items requiring international delivery.
- There is no additional delivery charge for backorders
- Backordered items will be delivered to you when they become available (see the relevant product page for the expected date when the item will come back into stock)
- Backordered items will not delay the delivery of any in-stock items in your order unless you are ordering beds in which case please call us if you require the in stock items prior to the back ordered items
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods
- If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information
- Please note your right to return products does not apply to personalised items or those made to your specifications unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected
BED & MATTRESS GUARANTEE
- Please see our Bed & Mattress Guarantee Policy
- GLTC's total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by GLTC to the customer. GLTC shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon GLTC by statute. GLTC cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated in the catalogue. GLTC does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from GLTC, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a despatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such despatch note do not form part of the contract.
- GLTC endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, GLTC does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions on any aspect of GLTC please contact us:
Phone: 0344 848 6000
PO Box 336
- Great Little Trading Co. is the trading name of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- The site is owned and operated by G.L.T.C. Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 5042186.
The registered office is 12 Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4GP. Please do not send returns to this address. See full returns information.