Terms & Conditions
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including GLTC catalogue, email, internet or product offers
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys, seasonal offers, clearance items or sale items (see exclusions below)
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges
- Offer end dates apply
- Offers are at GLTC’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied
- Free delivery promotions applies to United Kingdom orders only
- For Terms & Conditions regarding our now closed MentionMe Refer a Friend Programme please click here. Please note the MentionMe Refer a Friend Programme ceased on 30th April 2021.
GLTC Rewards Club
- Until 31st March 2022 GLTC Rewards consists of three tiers - Seeds, Buds & Flowers. From 1st April 2022 all Rewards members will be on the same tier.
- When you sign up for an account, you are automatically enrolled into our loyalty scheme. Applying for an account constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and our privacy notice.
- From 1st April 2022 the number of points accumulated per £1 spent at GLTC will be 2 points per £1.
- Points can only be redeemed in £5 increments: £5 off £35, £10 off £50, £15 off £75, £20 off £100, £25 off £120, £50 off £200, £75 off £250, £100 off £300. Each point is worth 5p.
- If you forget to use your points on an order, they will stay in your account ready for you to use next time, but to be used within a month of issue. We are unable to retrospectively issue a discount / deduct points.
- Points expire after 12 months of inactivity.
- If a member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted according.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Points cannot be transferred to any other person.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any refund of items purchased using loyalty points will be made by crediting the applicable number of points back onto the member’s account.
- We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's loyalty account if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
- This scheme is not open to employees and suppliers of GLTC.
- The £5 newsletter bonus offer applies to customers who stay signed up to the GLTC newsletter. Every 6 months customers will receive an extra 100 points worth £5. GLTC will send an email requiring the customer to follow a link on the email to claim their 100 bonus points.
- All actions are rewarded for points e.g. an Instagram follow, or account creation can only be awarded once in a customer’s lifetime. Customers cannot create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
REFER A FRIEND
- The referrer is offered 200 points (worth £10) credit for each friend who buys for the first time. The points will be credited to their loyalty account.
- A qualifying referral is a customer who has never shopped with GLTC before who spends £50 or more in their first order.
- There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing GLTC customer. But they will need to create an account to view and start using any points earned from successful referrals.
- Points will be credited to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled.
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the points have been earned.
- Points can be redeemed as per our 'Loyalty Scheme' terms and conditions.
The Referred Friend:
- The Referred friend is offered £10 towards their first order of £50+.
- In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to GLTC.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral. They can not live in the same house or use the same IP address as the referrer.
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
Monthly #mygltc competition:
To enter our #mygltc competiton, entrants should post a photo including a GLTC product on either Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, tagging the photo with #mygltc or tagging GLTC's account for the relevant social media channel. At the end of each calendar month, GLTC will choose the best #mygltc photo to win a prize of £100 to spend at gltc.co.uk.
Winners will be notified via the social media channel through which they entered the competition, and GLTC will publish the results within 7 days of each month’s competition closing.
By entering the competition, entrants are giving GLTC permission to share their #mygltc photo via social media.
Survey entry competition:
To enter our February 2022 survey competition with a chance to win £250 to spend at GLTC, the survey sent on 8th Feb 2022 must be completed in full and a valid email address entered at the end of the survey. The email address will only be used to identify and communication winner information to the winner. Surveys must be completed and submitted by midnight on Monday the 14th of February. One entry per customer. Competition is not open to staff members, business partners or suppliers. The £250 gift card will be valid for 24 months. No cash alternative or exchange.
EXCLUDED PRODUCTS FROM PROMOTIONS
Where a “% off” offer is given, items already on promotion or in our sale and clearance categories are excluded, as are money-saving bundle offers.
GLTC reserve the right to amend our offer exclusion list at our discretion and without prior warning.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta and PayPal. We will take payment for your order when you place the order, this applies to items on a back order, pre-order or a longer delivery time scale.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
All prices include VAT, generally at 20%. Some children's products by law incur a lower VAT rate and this has been applied where relevant.
We can refund VAT on orders sent to BFPO addresses, as long as the address is located outside the European Union. We are happy to refund the VAT to you after your order has been dispatched. To request a VAT refund after dispatch, please send us a copy of a VAT exemption form signed by your CO. Remember to include the order number with your request.
- GLTC makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we make mistakes and reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. We will always inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Prices are correct at time of publishing
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering
PORTRAYAL OF PRODUCTS
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur
COPYRIGHT, IMAGE RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to G.L.T.C. Ltd
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose
- All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted
- All items are subject to availability.
- Most items can be ordered even if they are currently out of stock (we call this a backorder). However please note we are not able to accept backorders for items requiring international delivery.
- There is no additional delivery charge for backorders
- Backordered items will be delivered to you when they become available (see the relevant product page for the expected date when the item will come back into stock)
- Backordered items will not delay the delivery of any in-stock items in your order unless you are ordering beds in which case please call us if you require the in stock items prior to the back ordered items
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods
- If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email email@example.com
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information
- Please note your right to return products does not apply to personalised items or those made to your specifications unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected
BED & MATTRESS GUARANTEE
- Please see our Bed & Mattress Guarantee Policy
- GLTC's total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by GLTC to the customer. GLTC shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon GLTC by statute. GLTC cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated in the catalogue. GLTC does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from GLTC, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a despatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such despatch note do not form part of the contract.
- GLTC endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, GLTC does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions on any aspect of GLTC please contact us:
Phone: 0344 848 6000
PO Box 336
- Great Little Trading Co. is the trading name of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- The site is owned and operated by G.L.T.C. Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 5042186.
The registered office is 12 Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4GP. Please do not send returns to this address. See full returns information.