Careers at GLTC
The Great Little Trading Company began life in 1997. Our vision was, and is, to help parents create happy, organised homes for their families. We've done this by broadening our range to include storage, furniture, room accessories and toys as well as all the practical stuff.
Job Title: Merchandise Assistant
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting children’s retailer as a Merchandise Assistant. Voted ‘Best Family Brand’ in 2019, our products range from Toys and Bookcases to Desks and Beds.
You will provide crucial support to our Merchandise team, ensuring that all weekly reports are produced accurately and on time, and providing sales and profit analysis to support the Merchandisers in trading and planning our product range.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference to our business. We need someone with loads of energy, enthusiasm and great attention to detail.
You should possess the following skills:
- Educated to at least A Level standard. GCSE Maths, minimum grade B.
- Sound numerical and analytical skills.
- Very good Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong, flexible team player with the ability to work effectively cross- functionally.
- Self motivated.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
Please send your CV to the Accessories Merchandiser via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of responses, we will only contact applicants who have been selected for interview.