Rollover image to zoom Tap image to zoom
Harbour Natural Storage Bunk Bed
This bed is a little stunner, with heaps of storage and a sweet, mini staircase. Also available in our Harbour White Storage Bunk Bed.
- A multitude of storage spaces, including bunk shelves, stair shelves and underbed drawer
- Underbed drawer can be used as truckle bed
- Includes a handrail and a mini staircase with wide tread, which is kinder to feet and safer to climb
- Reversible shelving fascias: blue and orange fronts with pink and green backs
- Integral magazine/book holder for top bunk
- Assembly service available on this bed. Once you have added the bed to your basket, the assembly option available can be seen in the basket ready for selection.
We highly recommend that you have these beds assembled by our expert delivery/assembly team.
These beds are heavy and complicated products to assemble yourself and can take several hours to complete in inexperienced hands.
If you do wish to assemble this item yourself, please note our advice:
- You must follow all assembly instructions in order for the bed to comply with the British Standard regulations that this bed has been tested to.
- You must assemble the bed in the room required. The beds are heavy and large once assembled and dragging them over carpeted areas can damage them.
- 2 adults required to assemble item.
Please note: This bed requires a minimum of 15cm clearance either side of the bed frame to enable assembly to take place. Please measure before ordering.
This item can only be delivered to UK Mainland addresses.
Please note the bed can only be built as shown, with the stairs on the left.
Made from: Beech veneer finish.
Measures: 171H x 114W x 245L (cm).
Self assembly required.
Conforms to BS EN747. Recommended age for top bunk is 6yrs+. Do not use power tools on any of the MDF panels. Optional assembly service available.
Product code: G2438
The bunks are without doubt a good looking piece of furniture. However, the time to make guidelines on the instructions are hugely inaccurate. The instructions state that it would take 3 hours for two people to put together. It actually took us over 9 hours and my husband is very proficient at anything DIY, he can turn his hand easily to any practical jobs within a home.
There are many different sized individual pieces of wood/chipboard/fittings and they are not labelled or numbered, hence you have to measure each and every piece to identify which part of the bunk it relates to. Even though we labelled the pieces with post-its, had this labelling been done by the manufacturers it could have saved several hours. The instruction booklet uses a tiny font and the diagrams are not always very clear. There were also six screw + matching fittings missing for attaching the bed base to the bed frame, which was very disappointing.
Good quality, we really like, would say excellent, only the gap between the two bed could have been be biger.
But too bulky so have changed order
Fantastic product. I was slightly concerned that my four year old may roll off the top bunk due to the pictures shown on website however when the bed was assembled there is a good clearance between the mattress and the top of the bunk. My boys love their new beds and their bedroom is now their favourite place to be