Northcote Skinny Toy Box Base (with Drawer)
Our Northcote Skinny Range is half the width of our Regular Northcote Storage; it's the perfect storage solution for awkward corners and tight squeezes.
Northcote - Key Features:
- Looks great anywhere in your home
- Enables you to tailor your storage to suit your space and budget
- Units are simple to assemble then stack together with other Northcote units
- Available in Bright White or Cloud Grey with painted matt finish
- You can create your own styling with our storage accessories
- The Skinny Toy Box Base includes a storage drawer and a ledged shelf for the top
- In the interests of safety we also recommend the use of Anti-tip Furniture Straps.
How to use your Skinny Toy Box Base: stack up to two more Skinny Shelf units between your Toy Box Base and the ledged Top Shelf. To create a larger storage system you can add more Regular, Corner or Skinny Northcote Units alongside.
As seen in Good Homes.
Exclusive to GLTC.
Please note: any Cloud Grey units bought before 4th February 2014 will NOT match the colour now on sale; we apologise for any inconvenience.
Made from: Solid MDF with a durable painted finish to withstand the wear and tear of a family home.
Toybox Base: 28H x 36W x 46D (cm). Shelf: 12H x 36W x 36D (cm).
Toybox Base: 28H x 36W x 46D (cm).
Shelf: 12H x 36W x 36D (cm).
Self assembly required.
Exclusive to GLTC
Anti-tip furniture straps are recommended for use on the Northcote range. The anti-tip furniture straps (G5323) are available from gltc.co.uk
Product code: L2034
Well made, easy to assemble and great idea to have the "skinny option".Purchased this item to utilise the unused area in the nursery. The compact width makes it perfect.
Really easy to assemble, looks great in our living room, and provides good storage space for toys.
As expected, very happy.
I'm happy with the product generally but there were a few minor marks on some of the pieces which is disappointing and the paint finish uneven in places. Speaking of which, once assembled there was a very strong paint/adhesive type smell in my son's room which was concerning. We had to air the room for as long as we could before bedtime and a week later, there is still a faint smell. Not ideal for a toddler's room.