Northcote Regular Cupboard Unit
£135Available to pre-order now, due in stock Feb 26, 2016
Our award winning Northcote Storage makes fantastic toy storage in kids' bedrooms or playrooms.
Northcote - Key Features:
- Looks great anywhere in your home
- Enables you to tailor your storage to suit your space and budget
- Units are simple to assemble then stack together with other Northcote units
- Available in Bright White or Cloud Grey with painted matt finish
- You can create your own styling with our storage accessories
- The Cupboard Unit includes two doors and adjustable shelves
- In the interests of safety we also recommend the use of Anti-tip Furniture Straps.
How to use your Regular Cupboard Unit: sandwich it between either of the Regular Toy Box Bases (L1423 or L1422) and their accompanying Top Shelf; stack one more Regular piece above or below to form a larger unit. To create a continuous storage system you can add more Regular, Corner or Skinny Northcote Units alongside.
Exclusive to GLTC.
Please note: any Cloud Grey units bought before 4th February 2014 will NOT match the colour now on sale; we apologise for any inconvenience.
Made from: Solid MDF with a durable painted finish to withstand the wear and tear of a family home.
Measures: 53H x 71W x 36D (cm).
Self assembly required.
Exclusive to GLTC
Anti-tip furniture straps are recommended for use on the Northcote range. The anti-tip furniture straps (G5323) are available from gltc.co.uk
Product code: L1424
Lovely sturdy unit, will be getting more to add to it as and when.
Well built but may have been more useful without the middle section, as it is just like the shelf unit really but with doors on
We already have some of the northcote storage and had decided to expand our toy storage
When searching on the Internet I fell in love with this set straight away.
It was easy to put together and my children age 1 and 2 years old find it easy to get into
Everyone aways comments on how lovely it looks