Northcote Regular Cupboard Unit
Was £135Now £108
Our award winning Northcote Storage makes fantastic toy storage in kids' bedrooms or playrooms.
Northcote - Key Features:
- Looks great anywhere in your home
- Enables you to tailor your storage to suit your space and budget
- Units are simple to assemble then stack together with other Northcote units
- Available in Bright White or Cloud Grey with painted matt finish
- You can create your own styling with our storage accessories
- The Cupboard Unit includes two doors and adjustable shelves
- In the interests of safety we also recommend the use of Anti-tip Furniture Straps.
How to use your Regular Cupboard Unit: sandwich it between either of the Regular Toy Box Bases (L1423 or L1422) and their accompanying Top Shelf; stack one more Regular piece above or below to form a larger unit. To create a continuous storage system you can add more Regular, Corner or Skinny Northcote Units alongside.
Exclusive to GLTC.
Please note: any Cloud Grey units bought before 4th February 2014 will NOT match the colour now on sale; we apologise for any inconvenience.
Made from: Solid MDF with a durable painted finish to withstand the wear and tear of a family home.
Measures: 53H x 71W x 36D (cm).
Self assembly required.
Designed & made by GLTC
Anti-tip furniture straps are recommended for use on the Northcote range. The anti-tip furniture straps (G5323) are available from gltc.co.uk
Product code: L1424
We already have some of the northcote storage and had decided to expand our toy storage
When searching on the Internet I fell in love with this set straight away.
It was easy to put together and my children age 1 and 2 years old find it easy to get into
Everyone aways comments on how lovely it looks
Good quality and easy to put together but hasn't realised its not a stand alone unit as I'd hoped. You really need to buy the base unit for it to sit on in order for it to be sturdy.
Excellent storage, easy to put together, quality components and simple to follow instructions. Would buy more if I had the room. It's pricey but worth it as it seems like it would last for years.