Northcote Regular Shelf Unit
Our award winning Northcote Storage makes fantastic toy storage in kids? bedrooms or playrooms.
Northcote - Key Features:
- Looks great anywhere in your home
- Enables you to tailor your storage to suit your space and budget
- Units are simple to assemble then stack together with other Northcote units
- Available in Bright White or Cloud Grey with painted matt finish
- You can create your own styling with our storage accessories
- The Regular Shelf Unit includes full width adjustable shelf
- In the interests of safety we also recommend the use of Anti-tip Furniture Straps.
How to use your Regular Shelf Unit: sandwich it between either of the Regular Toy Box Bases (L2985 or L1422) and their accompanying Top Shelf; stack one more Regular piece above or below to form a larger unit. To create a continuous storage system you can add more Regular, Corner or Skinny Northcote Units alongside.
Exclusive to GLTC.
Please note: any Cloud Grey units bought before 4th February 2014 will NOT match the colour now on sale; we apologise for any inconvenience.
Made from: Solid MDF with a durable painted finish to withstand the wear and tear of a family home.
Measures: 53H x 71W x 36D (cm).
Self assembly required.
Exclusive to GLTC
Anti-tip furniture straps are recommended for use on the Northcote range. The anti-tip furniture straps (G5323) are available from gltc.co.uk
Product code: L1421
Wood is good quality and despite cam locks being of poor quality, they are very very quick and easy to construct.
Super addition to the rest of my north core storage system. Really easy assembly.
Very good quality of product, solid material, easy instructions
LOVELY ADDITION TO THE PREVIOUS ITEMS WE HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE NORTHCOTE RANGE. FINISHES OFF THE STORAGE AREA BEAUTIFULLY.
Really well made, solid, beautifully finished piece of furniture. Love it.
Lovely furniture range which has transformed my daughters bedroom
Good item but one of the holes was in the wrong place and one of the corners slightly damaged. Thankfully my husband is handy with a drill but those expecting an easy assembly would be upset!