Terms & Conditions
Offers & promotions
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other GLTC catalogue, email, internet or product offer.
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys or sale items (see exclusions below).
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers are at GLTC’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied.
Where a “% off” offer is given, items already on promotion or in our sale and clearance categories are excluded, as are money-saving bundle offers (e.g.Pippin Toy Farm, Animals, Playmat, Tractor and Family - SAVE £10 (L1641) where you will save £10 by buying the set of products together, but do not get a further % off discount)
GLTC reserve the right to amend our offer exclusion list at our discretion and without prior warning.
All prices include VAT, generally at 20%. Some children's products by law incur a lower VAT rate and this has been applied where relevant
- We can refund VAT on orders sent to BFPO addresses, as long as the address is located outside the European Union. We are happy to refund the VAT to you after your order has been dispatched. To request a VAT refund after dispatch, please send us a copy of a VAT exemption form signed by your CO. Remember to include the order number with your request.
- GLTC makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we make mistakes and reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. We will always inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Prices are correct at time of publishing.
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Portrayal of products
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to G.L.T.C. Ltd.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Most items can be ordered even if they are currently out of stock (we call this a backorder). However please note we are not able to accept backorders for items requiring international delivery.
- There is no additional delivery charge for backorders. However please note we are not able to accept backorders for items requiring international delivery.
- Backordered items will be delivered to you when they become available (see the relevant product page for the expected date when the item will come back into stock).
- Backordered items will not delay the delivery of any in-stock items in your order.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email email@example.com
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
- Please note your right to return products does not apply to personalised items or those made to your specifications unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected. .
- GLTC's total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by GLTC to the customer. GLTC shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon GLTC by statute. GLTC cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated in the catalogue. GLTC does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from GLTC, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a despatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such despatch note do not form part of the contract.
- GLTC endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, GLTC does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
- Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- G.L.T.C. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If you have any questions on any aspect of GLTC please contact us:
0344 848 6000
- Great Little Trading Co. is the trading name of G.L.T.C Ltd.
- The site is owned and operated by G.L.T.C. Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 5042186.
The registered office is 47 Castle Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7SR. Please do not send returns to this address. See full returns information.
0344 848 6000
Mon-Fri 8am - 11pm
Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays 10am - 6pm
Email us at: