Privacy & Cookies
Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we hold:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have requested a catalogue, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications. Alternatively, please log in to your account and change your preferences, or email email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject field. If you prefer to write to us instead, please use the following address: Customer Services, Great Little Trading Co. PO Box 336, Birkenhead CH25 9DN
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- Any successor to GLTC may use your information on the same basis.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with GLTC; mailing new catalogues and sending emails as appropriate.
- We occasionally make our postal mailing list & third party cookie data (but never email) available to carefully selected companies. If you do want your information to be made available, please tick the relevant box when requesting your catalogue or update your details in the 'my account' section on this website. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0844 848 6000 or update your preferences via the log-in page of this website.
- If you enter a competition with GLTC, we may pass on your name, address and email to the promotional partner. Please refer to the terms & conditions of the competition for specific details.
- For purposes of quality control and training, calls and emails may be monitored.
A cookie is a small file that's stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way the website works.
To order online at gltc.co.uk you’ll need to have cookies enabled, otherwise you won’t be able to add things to your basket or check out.
- To allow you to log in, add products to your basket and check out.
- To allow you to log in and access your account information (including order history).
- To display your previously viewed products, so that you can easily find them again.
- To track customer behaviour on the site, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site. This helps us to improve the site and your browsing experience. This tracking information isn’t linked to any of your personal details and doesn’t let us identify you as an individual.
- To track affiliate marketing referrals. This shows us which of our online marketing channels are effective and allows us to reward external sites for directing you to us. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Third party cookies for targeting & advertising to deliver adverts more relevant to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies are placed by advertising networks with our permission. These cookies enable us to share personal information such as your name, address, telephone or email for targeting purposes. You can find more about our third party cookies here: Sub2 cookie
You can however block all cookies, including the essential ones, using your browser settings, but unfortunately this means you won’t be able to shop with us. To block cookies you can use the Privacy setting on your browser’s Options menu.
0344 848 6000
Mon-Fri 8am - 11pm
Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays 10am - 6pm
Email us at: